- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- National Council of Architectural Registration Board – #15324
- Registered in states: KY, IN, FL.
Professional Societies and Honors
- American Institute of Architects Corporate Member
- National Fire Protection Association – Life Safety Code Certificate
- Certificate in Energy Management in Buildings
- BOCA Member
- Committee of Planning and Zoning- Jefferson Co. Code Enforcement Board of Appeals – Past Member
- Jefferson Co. Historic Landmarks & Preservation Districts Commission – Past Member
- Developmental Ad Hoc Committee – Past Member
- Hospice of Louisville Board of Directors
- City of Jeffersontown Renaissance on Man Street Steering Committee
Bob, the President of TBD+, was Co-Founder of the firm in 1972. He has served on the Jefferson County Board of Appeals for Building Code Enforcement and is a past member of the Jefferson County Historical Commission. Bob has been Principal-in-Charge of a wide range of projects, most notably the LG&E Office Tower and the Villages of Park DuValle. He is the recipient of local and national design awards including the American Institute of Architects National Honor Award for Regional and Urban Design for the Villages of Park DuValle.